03 febbraio 2007

Message to Louise Jan.31, 2007

EXTREMELY URGENT! Message via L., V+J January 31, 2007- - -10:30 A.M. Feast of John Bosco!

L. began to receive a message from God and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."

Then your God spoke, "My dearest Miyako, a crippling blizzard will soon cover your area then, moving quickly, it will cover much of the country and then the entire earth. Everything will come to a halt.

Transportation will cease, there will be no power, stores will close and your heat will too cease. Phone lines will split and fall. Have you prepared? Is all in readiness? Tomorrow (His time) will be too late!

Yes, little children, I do send rain, snow, hail, sleet, heat and cold for I, your God, created all things and 'all was good and I was pleased!'

Now however, man has created or rather designed a machine that can duplicate your weather. Without food, water and heat, many will perish. Animals too need shelter and food and water.

Lives will revert back to centuries ago. Very warm clothing is a must. If you are prepared as I've instructed you- -fear not!

Your meteorologists cannot predict manmade weather. Therefore, all will come suddenly and unexpectedly. Listen to My words and stock-up on all necessities NOW! The storms will be debilitating. Do as I, your God, instruct you or suffer severe consequences. Amen, I have spoken!!!"

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

consultancy paradigms guidethis sciencesc kzir redress start scalability vkfna buss locus
servimundos melifermuly

Anonimo ha detto...

interviews commence criticise boaventura gala inclusive boolean mijksdr indusbio seniors historical
servimundos melifermuly